Junior Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a well-organized and analytical person who’d join our HR team as a part of Compensation & Benefits team. If you already have experience in the C&B-related area and love to work in a dynamic and creative environment, we want to meet you! :)
- Supporting the process of creating the policy of compensation and benefits package.
- Providing ongoing services of the company's employee benefits.
- Participating in the process of developing employee benefits.
- Participating in preparations of the base salary budget and other similar tools.
- Cooperating with suppliers of employee benefits.
- Preparing analyzes as well as periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Ongoing monitoring of current trends in the field of C&B.
- Taking care of an internal employee system and keeping information up to date.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (knowledge of VBA is welcome).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- At least one year of experience in the field of HR, personnel controlling, payroll, or similar.
- Advanced English and fluent Polish.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of labor law.
- Knowledge of issues related to the C&B system.
- A chance to learn from an experienced c&b team and participate in ambitious projects, all in a great atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)