- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Tools Programmer, you will be working on the core tools within the Red Engine pipeline in close cooperation with our other teams across all development disciplines. Your responsibilities will involve the design, implementation and support of our tools technology, making sure that it’s always moving forward, delivering the best possible experience for its users. The perfect candidate should be an experienced programmer with true interest in developing advanced and user-focused systems, with great communication skills.
If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Developing and extending our core tools for RedEngine.
- Working with existing code base to increase the quality of implementation, performance and usability.
- Maximizing the team’s production efficiency through various pipeline and tools improvement.
- Collaborating with all development teams to enhance the tools and toolchains.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Working closely with artists, designers and engine/gameplay programmers to develop easy to use technologies.
- At least 2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Solid experience with UI frameworks.
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code.
- Strong balance of technical, aesthetic, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of development methodologies and working in teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in game industry and/or tech-demo hobby project.
- Experience in development of UI with the usage of WPF, WinForms, Qt etc.
- 3D mathematics knowledge (linear algebra, trigonometry etc.).
- Basic experience as a user/programmer with 3d editing software.
- Passion for video games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.