- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Animator to join Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well, and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
- Creating high quality key-frame animations.
- Coming up with original ideas for animations.
- Maintaining production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with 2D Artists, 3D Artists, and VFX artists.
- Following Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in creating 3D animations.
- Experience animating in Maya and Motion builder.
- Experience in key-frame animation and cleaning mocap data.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work within a team and passionate about games.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have
- 2D drawing/animations skills.
- Rigging skills.
- Experience working with Unity engine.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.