- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Creating sound effects and audio assets utilizing pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as audio synthesis, location recording, and Foley recording.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created audio contributes to and enhances the gameplay and game narrative.
- Previous experience with significant project contribution as a Sound Designer(or similar),
- Experienced at integrating audio, using Wwise, Fmod or similar middleware.
- Great sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong knowledge of audio editing tools such as Sound Forge, Reaper, Waves and iZotope plugins.
- Experience in integrating audio in game engines.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently without constant direct supervision.
- Passionate about audio in games.
- Solid communication skills and openness for a feedback.
- Fluent in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.