- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Engine Programmer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of our in-house engine both for the PC and the consoles. Person on this position will be cooperating with other engine programmers and Director Game Programming in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements.
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer.
- Wide knowledge in every game system and specialization in at least one specific engine related area.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in game industry
- Experience in working on various platforms.
- Excellent system architecture skills.
- Ability to debug and optimize code.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
Nice to have
- Experience with RPG genre will be very welcome.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.