- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As Lead Illustrator you will be co-responsible for how our game looks. Working with GWENT’s Art Director you will have a real impact on card illustrations’ style, the way they are prepared and presented in the game.
You will oversee and mentor the team of talented illustrators working mainly on the bread and butter of Collectible Card Game - card illustrations. With your creative input card designs will be transformed into the breathtaking art our studio is widely known for.
Co-defining, improving and executing the vision for the best quality illustrations in CCG genre
Leading by example in the day-to-day creation of world class illustrations depicting the beauty and dangers of Witchers world
Managing the team of illustrators
Overseeing and giving feedback to various artists working on cards creation
Maintaining high-quality standards of visuals production within the team
Reviewing the work of illustrators and mentoring them in new techniques and creative ideas
Preparing and presenting the progress of the illustration team in daily art production meetings
Working closely with Art Director on achieving the highest quality of illustration and also providing a creative perspective for tools and technology used
Working with Art Producers on planning the work of your team and ensuring timely delivery
Representing illustration team in front of other art teams and working with their leads on achieving the goals set for the game
5+ years experience in illustration and/ or concept art field
Proven experience (2+ years) in leading gamedev art team
Exceptional management skills
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Devotion to quality and eye for detail
Enthusiasm towards teaching/ mentoring
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a must
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Free parking for all employees.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- A dog-friendly office. :)