Junior QA Analyst
- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as a Junior QA Analyst. A person on this position will be responsible for conducting functional tests, writing the reports and conducting analyses.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Close cooperation with the rest of the QA team and developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Performance and stability tests.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge about game production process.
- Basic knowledge about at least one of the popular game engines (Unreal, Unity etc.) and scripting languages.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability of logical thinking.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.