Junior Generalist Programmer
- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Very good knowledge of C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong drive towards professional growth.
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for creating games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.