- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are growing, even more!
Our Finance team is looking for an energetic and independent person who wants to develop in royalties planning.
As a member of our Finance team, you will take care of all the financial aspects of royalties and cooperate closely with Business Development on royalties forecasts.
Sounds interesting? Great! We would like to meet you. :)
- Financial forecasting in part related to licensing royalties.
- Analyzing global sales results, including cyclical and detailed variance analysis.
- Creating and analyzing data reports as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Close cooperation with the Business Development department. Forecasting and participation in planning cycles as well as supporting the process of license agreements negotiations.
- Ongoing contact with publishers and distributors. Taking care of timely reporting of royalties and settlements.
- Analysis of license reports in terms of consistency, correctness, and compliance with the license agreement.
- Invoicing royalties.
- Periodic and unscheduled reporting of licensing royalties to the Management Board.
- Master’s degree in math or economics.
- At least 2 years of experience in forecasting or data analysis.
- Ability to extract data, integrate it from different data sources and generate queries/reports.
- Capability to process, organize and analyze vast amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient level of English that allows you to work freely in this language.
- Perfect communication skills.
- Independence in action and a high level of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk.
In few sentences please explain why you'd like to join CDPR :)