Business Systems Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Integrated Business Systems team is looking for a dynamic and well-organized person who wants to work in a creative environment. As a Business Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing the operation of business applications, integration and developing them.
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to apply!
- Administration and development of the Workflow / BPMS class system - design, testing, and implementation of automation processes in specialized BPMS / Workflow class tools and related systems.
- Analyzing business requirements and preparing reports.
- User support.
- Creating and overseeing documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the area of BPMN, UML and knowledge of tools in the BPMS area.
- Knowledge of T-SQL languages and issues related to databases.
- Experience in conducting presentations, user training, writing documentation and instructions.
- Ability to work on a project.
- Determination in achieving the set goals.
- Creativity, independence and openness to non-standard solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cooperate with consultants of an implementation company.
- Good level of English that allows you to work in this language.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C#/.NET/Java
- Knowledge of integration tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Adonis BPMN tool.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Free parking for all employees.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- A dog-friendly office. :)