ERP System Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Do you have experience in managing an ERP system? Are you characterized by independence in action and have the ability to solve problems proactively? Additionally, you can speak English fluently and want to develop in a dynamic environment.
Sounds familiar? We would like to meet you!
- Participation in the ERP system implementation/upgrade project.
- Taking care of development and maintenance ERP system.
- Supporting ERP system users.
- Preparing reports and system modifications.
- Creating and overseeing documentation.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of ERP systems in the area of warehouse management, distribution, financial and accounting.
- Proficient level of English that allows you to work freely in this language.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL language and issues related to databases.
- Experience in conducting presentations, user training, writing documentation and instructions.
- Ability to work on a project.
- Determination in achieving the set goals.
- Creativity, independence and communication.
- Openness to non-standard solutions and creative approach to solving problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cooperate with consultants of the implementation company.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C#/.NET/Java.
- Experience in implementation, upgrade and integration of ERP system with other systems.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Free parking for all employees.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- A dog-friendly office. :)