- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and experienced Technical Artist to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with at least one of the leading game engines and show interest in emerging trends in the field.
- Working closely with the art and programming departments on creating optimized, high-quality visual assets and tools.
- Defining and documenting technical standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Unity and/or Unreal and their rendering pipelines.
- Experience with Unity’s UI pipeline is a strong plus.
- Good working knowledge of C# and Cg/HLSL.
- Experience with industry standard 3D and 2D packages (preferably Maya and Photoshop).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.