Junior Localization QA Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and passionate candidate to join our QA team and help us test our localization. If you love games and languages, don’t hesitate and apply! :)
- Finding and entering localization bugs.
- Creating and executing localization test plans.
- Proofreading and performing quality checks on scripts.
- Assisting in briefing, management and quality control of external localization team work.
- Assisting the localization team with setting up, configuring and executing products under test.
- Excellent Polish and English language skills for proofreading and bug entry.
- Good communication skills, ability to quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure.
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly and instruct others in their operations.
- Passionate about games!
Nice to have
- Experience in functional game testing or in localization QA.
- Experience in proofreading, editing, or translation
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)