Localization Project Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for additional help with coordinating the localization processes of our projects into multiple languages. The ideal candidate would be a Spanish or Italian native speaker and will, additionally, be specially involved in the quality supervision of the Spanish/Italian versions of our games. They should present great attention to detail and the ability to solve conflicts and direct processes efficiently. Drive and attitude are very important — if you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Proofreading translation.
- Coordinating translation into several languages for various projects.
- Coordinating cooperation with external partners and building solid working relationships.
- Working cross-functionally with different developer teams in localization related matters.
- Coordinating the Voice-over production, including casting, VO direction, managing VO files, implementation and QA checks.
- Artistic and quality supervision of appointed language version.
- Delivering a complete and high quality localized version of the company’s projects.
- Spanish or Italian native speaker
- Fluent English.
- Very good language skills (educational background in languages is a plus).
- Minimum 5 years experience in Localization project management, translation, working with recording studios (preferably in the video game industry)
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Experience with CAT tools is a plus
- Personality features: organized, diligent, dynamic, independent, team player.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.