- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Joining our studio as a Video Artist means participating in the creation of innovative video materials to promote our games. We are looking for a person with a head full of ideas and a passion for creating phenomenal projects. If you want to develop your skills among real enthusiasts, join our team!
- Taking part in the production of high-quality promotional video materials.
- Creating, editing, post-production and versioning of video projects.
- Coming up with concepts, ideas and creating the scenarios for video materials.
- Cooperating with Video Team Lead, Producer and other marketing team members.
- 2 years experience in a similar position in the video materials creation.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Ability to sharing visions, expectations, opinions and ideas in a clear way.
- Storytelling skills.
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to learn.
- Very good English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Artists should include their portfolio to their application.