Marketing Manager Korea
- -, Seoul, Korea, republic of
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager to take care of our Korean market. If you have exceptional attention to details and you love working with people, send us your CV!
- Designing and executing digital marketing campaigns for Korea.
- Designing and executing above-the-line marketing campaigns for Korea.
- Executing Korea-specific email marketing campaigns.
- Planning tradeshow events and other marketing events.
- Picking up on hot trends in social media.
- Fluent in English and Korean.
- At least 3 years of experience in media buying campaigns (digital and ATL).
- Experience in participating/organizing fan events.
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
- Working from our office in Korea.