Game Data Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Analysing game data to provide actionable insights, finding areas to improve and shaping the product.
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards to provide teams with meaningful KPIs and metrics for measuring and monitoring game performance and features usage.
- Analysing user behaviour patterns to create a clear picture for development, marketing, business and PR departments.
- Communicating results of your analysis in a clear and concise way.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and building visualizations.
- Helping define data collection needs for existing and new game features.
- Helping improve existing data tools, pipelines and procedures to ensure the highest data quality.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team consisting of Product Owners, Designers, Developers, QA, etc.
- Relevant work experience as an Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in the games industry or with live products/services.
- Proficiency in SQL, writing clean, efficient and reusable SQL code.
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Python/R.
- High attention to detail, being able to debug and solve problems to ensure delivering accurate and clear analysis and reports.
- Knowledge of the games industry and F2P business model.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
- Good organization skills.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/CS or similar technical field.
- Familiarity with any of the following: Git, Python/R, Atlassian tools, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Hive, Hadoop, Spark.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.