Senior Legal Counsel (Corporate Governance)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Corporate Governance Legal team is growing that is why we are looking for an energetic and independent person who values work in a dynamic environment. If you have experience in the field of commercial law and you are characterized by perfect organizational skills, do not hesitate to apply.
- Preparing internal legal acts (regulations, procedures, instructions).
- Preparing legal opinions for the internal and external needs of the company (within the capital group).
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory and legal requirements, as well as internal regulations and policies.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and analyzing existing and future regulatory requirements.
- Consulting, editing, verifying, and accepting contracts in formal and legal terms.
- Working closely with other departments in the studio.
- Law degree.
- 4+ years of professional experience that includes practical knowledge of the area of Legal Compliance.
- Experience in the area of corporate services for public entities.
- Very good knowledge of legal provisions related to conducting business activities, in particular civil law and commercial companies, including compliance regulations.
- Proficient knowledge of English, including legal English allowing you to work freely in this language.
- Independence in action and organizational skills.
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- Perfect communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- High level of commitment and responsibility.
Nice to have:
- Playing video games or interest in the video games industry is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk.
In few sentences please explain why you'd like to join CDPR :)