- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our team in Wroclaw is looking for a skilled and experienced UI Artist ready to undertake the implementation of our artistic vision into the UI features of our online project. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Defining and driving the artistic vision for core UI elements.
- Preparing innovative and best-looking art to use for UI.
- Inventing assets from concepts and sketches to the final product.
- Implementing game assets at highest quality.
- Maintaining and optimizing UI assets as necessary.
- Collaborating with Art Directors to establish the look of the game’s front-end.
- Working with Designers to deliver intuitive user experience.
- Providing alternative solutions to addressing certain UI needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI Artist within the game industry.
- Proficiency using Adobe CC.
- Very good drawing skills.
- Knowledge about icon design.
- Experience in creating futuristic visual designs.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
- Good communication skills enabling to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback, iterate and generate solid concepts.
- Great attention to detail and a portfolio demonstrating expertise in user interface production.
Nice to have
- UI/UX design skills.
- Experience in motion design.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.