- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a talented Composer who will join our Warsaw team in-house and will be responsible for creating and implementing music in CDPR games. If you want to produce music that leaves gamers with the best musical experience possible, apply!
- The whole process of creating and implementing music in our games.
- Composing music for gameplay, trailers, cinematics.
- Cooperation with other dev teams.
- At least 3 years of experience as a composer in the gamedev industry.
- Proficiency in composing, arranging and producing music in variety of styles (both acoustic and electronic genres).
- Familiarity with music implementation techniques.
- Acquaintance with modern music creation equipment, hardware synths, software, libraries and recording techniques.
- Well developed communication skills.
- A desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good English skills.
- A degree in music, sound design or sound engineering.
- Knowledge of Wwise.
- A passion for video games.
- A step-by-step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Private medical insurance.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- Office massages accessible.
- A modern and dog-friendly office.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- A wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.
While applying please send an online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work.