- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Art Director to join our Marketing Team and to oversee all of our visual assets. The person on this position will be shaping the art vision for the teams working on the key assets, screenshots, renders and visual identity. If you have what it takes to play a vital role in defining the look and feel of our global marketing campaigns, we want to hear from you!
- Taking a leading role in the creative aspect of our visuals.
- Overseeing campaigns from an idea and concept phase, through execution, all the way to the outcome.
- Supervising graphic implementation of teams ideas.
- Giving directions and shaping implemented key visuals and other static assets.
- Guiding and mentoring creative team leads and members through their strengths and helping them grow out of their weaknesses.
- Collaboration with in-house artists, outsourcers in order to to create visual assets for usage of marketing purposes.
- Creating tailored experiences for defined target audiences.
- Collaborating closely with game development teams and art directors to maintain consistent brands.
- Delivering work on time with no compromise on quality.
- Readiness to working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- A professional with background in design, art or creative strategy (in-house or agency experience).
- Min. 7 years of experience leading integrated campaigns and content creation.
- Sensibility in typography, graphic design, content layouts and illustration.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite.
- Drawing foundation.
- Knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and color theory.
- Understanding of visual storytelling.
- Ability to tackle a brief from several angles and to show how an idea can work across various mediums.
- Courage to break the common truths about visual design and marketing in general.
- Understanding the way that copy and design play together.
- Careful attention to detail as well as the ability to think creatively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with a team.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of video game industry practices.
- Passion for games.
While sending an online portfolio we suggest to emphasize :
- Experience across digital and print.
- Sensibility in typography/ graphic design/ illustration/ content layouts/ renders.
- Drawing skills.
- Your taste and thought process, not just final design work.
- Passion for great design.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.