- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a talented Writer to join our unique team. A person in this position will be creating history and dialogues for our games. If creativity is one of your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
- Writing dialogues.
- Writing scenarios.
- Writing documents about the story.
- Supporting narrative content for various game systems.
- Help the design team iterate on narrative delivery techniques.
Please note that this is not a remote position. Candidates must be able to commute to our studio in Wroclaw when the pandemic is over.
- Native Polish and very good knowledge of English.
- Successfully adapted script or published texts (book, short stories, etc.).
- Perfect language sense and excellent writing talent.
- General knowledge of culture and society.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Creativity and a flexible approach to the creation process.
- Willingness to learn tools and editors to create games.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a creative team.
- Experience in the video game industry (the title does not have to be published).
- Knowledge of computer role-playing games.
- Passion for video games! :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.