- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our GWENT: The Witcher Card Game team as a QA Analyst. If you have some experience in testing and would like to be responsible for conducting tests and analyses - we are waiting for your application!
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and documentation.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician (not in linguistic testing).
- Basic understanding of project life cycle and its phases.
- Knowledge of PC and mobiles (iOS/Android) above the level of the regular end user.
- Understanding of and experience with all the areas of game testing and various test types.
- Basic knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Teamwork and good communication skills.
- Self-motivation and good work ethic.
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset.
- Familiarity with bug reporting and test management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have
- Experience in working with Unity Engine Editor.
- Experience in working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA.
- Compliance experience for mobiles: iOS, Android.
- Passion for games and interest in gamedev industry.
- Experience with API testing.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.