- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for a talented Sound Designer to join our GWENT: The Witcher Card Game team. If you feel you're up for the task, send us your CV and samples of your work :)
- Creating sound effects and audio assets using pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as field and foley recordings.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, Unity and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with Audio Team to support vision for audio in the game, as well as with other teams to ensure created audio enhances the gameplay and contributes to overall design of the game.
- Helping construct and maintain the in-house sound effects library, adhering to set conventions.
- Engaging in prototyping audio for game mechanics and experimenting with features. Creating documentation for new audio designs and solutions.
- At least 3 years' experience with significant project contribution as a Sound Designer (or similar), completing at least one full game development cycle on a shipped game.
- Great sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong knowledge of audio editing tools such as Reaper, Waves and iZotope plugins.
- Experienced at integrating audio, using Wwise, Fmod or similar middleware.
- Experienced at working in Unity or other game engine.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and team player attitude.
- Ability to provide and accept feedback in a professional manner.
- Passionate about audio in games.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.