- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
As a Game Programmer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. It will involve C++ coding as well as scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Maintaining and optimizing existing subsystems for all the platforms.
- Designing and implementing new subsystems.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high-quality code.
- Implementing gameplay mechanics.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- Cooperating closely with game designers, artists and production staff.
- Perfect C++ skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Understanding players’ needs in terms of gameplay mechanics in modern video games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Understanding the components of modern video games (such as behaviour trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specializing in at least one of them.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development.
- Experience working on multiple platforms
Nice to have
- Experience with shooters and multiplayer games.
- Being an active gamer.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees