- Wrocław, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Game Programmer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. It will involve C++ coding as well as scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Maintaining and optimizing existing subsystems for all the platforms.
- Designing and implementing new subsystems.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high-quality code.
- Implementing gameplay mechanics.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- Cooperating closely with game designers, artists and production staff.
- Perfect C++ skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Understanding players’ needs in terms of gameplay mechanics in modern video games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Understanding the components of modern video games (such as behaviour trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specializing in at least one of them.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development.
- Experience working on multiple platforms
Nice to have
- Experience with shooters and multiplayer games.
- Being an active gamer.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees