Junior Online Game Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior Online Game Designer to join our Gwent: The Witcher Card Game team. If you have experience in designing multiplayer games and you think you'd be up for the challenge, join us! :)
- Designing and documenting changes to features & live events
- Ensuring designs are clearly communicated to all involved in their implementation.
- Setting up live events using web tools & databases
- Tweaking gameplay data with game editor tools
- Reviewing ongoing development to ensure proper course corrections.
- Reviewing of design of general user experience.
- Keeping up to date with user feedback and industry standards.
- At least 1 year experience in a designer-related role.
- Experience working with game editors and game design tools.
- Strong passions for making great games.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Nice to have
- Professional experience with CCGs or similar
- Experience working in large teams.
- Experience creating live events for games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)