- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a person to join our GWENT: The Witcher Card Game team as a UX Designer. If you already have experience in a similar position and you feel up for the task, send us your CV and portfolio :)
- Designing logic layouts, flows for the interface and menus.
- Being responsible for in-game navigation.
- Working on feedback to ensure clear communication based on practice and accessibility.
- Creating functional prototypes.
- Optimizing game experience on all levels.
- Implementing designs with existing tools.
- Testing the game’s interface once it’s been implemented and following up on it.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with multiple platforms – especially mobile.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of user behaviour and interactive design.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Ability to work with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of current UX trends, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and with evolving designs.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.