- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a proactive and well-organized person who’d join our team. If you already have experience in procurement, don't hesitate and send us your CV and Cover Letter :)
- Negotiating all internal procurement on behalf of the company (hardware, software, services, licences, etc).
- Market research and comparing different offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Taking care of suppliers’ database.
- Continuous rate checking with our suppliers.
- Cooperating with many departments in order to optimize offers.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar position in an international company including at least 1 year buying IT-related hardware.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Interest in the video games industry.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
Please, include a cover letter with your application.