Community Manager - China
- Shanghai, China
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talent who would join our team in Shanghai and take care of our Chinese-speaking community. A person in this position will be responsible for establishing and operating our social presence in China, and building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players. If you are proficient in social engagement and editorial, and most importantly you are passionate about video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
- Develop social media strategy, including content, engagement, editorial calendar and growth aligning with the global branding standards and guidelines.
- Work closely with global and local community, and marketing teams to drive communication efforts on company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns including title launch and partnership projects through social platforms.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Monitor and generate insights and understanding based on the comments and buzz, build reports at a regular basis to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on the content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events in China territories.
- An avid gamer.
- Strong integrity and work ethics.
- At least 4+ years’ experience with in-depth understanding of digital/social landscape and trends in China.
- Proven strong capability in storytelling and editorial through viral, engaging articles and online activities.
- Strong insights on social media, including the best practices, latest trends and development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Native Chinese speaker and high proficiency in English.
- A modern and relaxed working atmosphere in the old French Concession.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks for everyone in the office.
- Extra commercial medical insurance.
- Gym allowance (up to CNY 1,000/year).