- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As an Audio Director you will be responsible for how our games sound. You
will oversee designing the soundscape elements and all the aspects of audio in the living, breathing worlds that we develop.
- Defining, improving and executing the vision for the best quality audio in CDPR games.
- Leading by example in the day-to-day creation of interactive sound elements for quests, environments and gameplay.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogues and marketing trailers.
- Managing the team of sound designers.
- Maintaining high-quality standards of audio content production within the team.
- Reviewing the work of sound designers and mentoring them in new techniques and creative ideas.
- Preparing and presenting the progress of the audio team in sprint and milestone reviews.
- Finding innovative ways to use audio and to support the narrative of the game.
- Working closely with composers to ensure a consistent audio aesthetic and make a great-sounding game.
- Working closely with audio programmers and providing a creative perspective for the audio tools and technology.
- Working with the audio producer across content departments to manage and improve content pipelines for audio.
- Representing audio team in front of other creative directors and evangelizing the importance of audio within the company.
- 8+ years experience in gaming audio.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in directing a game audio team.
- Experience in the production of cross-platform AAA games on PC and consoles.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Devotion to quality and creativity in sound.
- Enthusiasm towards teaching/mentoring.
- Fluent English.
- Expertise with Wwise would be an asset.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel-Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.