PR Project Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant PR Project Manager who will take point on multiple global public relations initiatives for our studio. Based in CDPR’s HQ in Warsaw, you will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects for Cyberpunk 2077, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Simultaneously manage multiple global public relations projects, and coordinate the work of a larger group of people from in-house PR team and other departments of the studio.
- Provide necessary assistance to all CDPR’s PR representatives to help build and maintain relations with global media and content creators.
- Cooperate with multiple external partners on joint PR initiatives.
- Organize and maintain an efficient distribution chain of promotional assets released to global media outlets and content creators.
- Communicate daily with CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community Teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record of project management and process improvement.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience with industry standard tools required for effective brand communication.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Willingness for international travel.
- Native proficiency in Polish and professional proficiency in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)