- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Recruitment Crew is looking for a new team member! If you are passionate about finding talents and wanna help us searching for the best candidates, you’re proactive in action, extremely well-organized and your English is fluent, we’d like to meet you!
- Providing full recruitment processes.
- Searching for the best candidates using appropriate tools.
- Communicating with the candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Providing relocation process of new employees.
- Fluent English.
- Proven 3 years experience as a Recruiter in one of the following fields: gamedev, code, IT, marketing, entertainment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Creativity, thinking outside the box and self-reliance.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
Nice to have
- Interest in video games.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)