Full Stack Developer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop web solutions for the purpose of enhancing studio tools and marketing projects. If you want to work on offbeat websites and implement your ideas in our online services, join our ranks!
- Working on web services, online services and applications.
- Developing and maintaining stunning websites about our games.
- Ensuring top quality of implemented website designs and searching for the ideas how to make them stand out.
- Developing our internal systems and implementing new features.
- Taking part in extra projects such as mini games.
- Cooperating with other departments when working on services.
- At least 3 years experience as a Front-end / Full-stack developer.
- Knowledge of PHP OOP programming language.
- Very good knowledge of ReactJS (Vue.js or AngularJS highly appreciated).
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6), SCSS.
- Experience with Symfony 3, Symfony 4 or other PHP frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL and Mysql server.
- Experience with Git, Composer, Bower, npm.
- Experience with Webpack configuration.
- Team-player attitude, focus on the team’s needs.
- Proactive skills, willingness to learn.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to communicate in English (Polish is not required).
- Passion for gaming.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5 Canvas.
- Experience with high load API/scalability and creating API’s (primarily Google OAUTH2 Api).
- Privacy and security awareness.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages accessible.
- Modern and dog friendly working space.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our car wash accessible.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- Various coffee machines and 7 types of milk to choose from.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.