Online Store Support Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our ONLINE STORE is growing in strength that is why we are looking for a new rebel who will give the best customer service in the world.
As a member of our STORE team, you will communicate with customers, support pre- and after-sales. Also you will work together with other team members to create a great store platform and support team in everyday tasks. Wouldn’t that be interesting?
- After-sales support (mainly mail, from time to time telephone in emergency situations) for clients and their orders.
- Pre-sales support that is handling tickets with questions on products, deliveries, etc.
- Optimization of the customer service process.
- Assistance in operating the online store.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Taking care of communication on the website (product descriptions, FAQs, etc.).
- Entering data into the e-commerce system (products, price changes, purchasing documents) and checking statuses of orders.
- Supporting, building and optimizing cooperation between the company and external partners (shipment companies, fulfillment companies, accounting, manufacturers).
- Supporting, building and optimizing cooperation between internal departments of the CDPR Group (marketing, production, etc.).
- Assisting STORE team in product development processes and everyday tasks.
- Experience in working with customers including shops and customer support.
- Fluent Polish and English - min. C1 level.
- Analytical thinking and pattern recognition skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, human-oriented, ability to work in a team environment.
- Well organised, precise, conscientious and fast-learner.
- Curiosity and willingness to grow in an e-commerce business.
- Ownership and sense of entrepreneurship.
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-commerce customer support or in a related business.
- Knowledge of different CMS and CRM systems as well as the skill of fast learning.
- Passion for games.
Only submittals with cover letters in English will be considered (please include the cover letter with your resume).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)