Junior Build Programmer (C++)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a person who will join our DevOps team and contribute to supporting major AAA titles. If you are willing to join gamedev industry and learn more about our unique technologies, this is the job for you.
- Maintaining and improving the existing build & content delivery pipeline.
- Collaborating with programmers and QA to optimize build processes.
- Setting up deployment pipelines.
- Providing primary support for build-related issues.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- C++ programming skills.
- Ability to analyze and extend existing code.
- Very good English.
- Interest in continuous integration.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity or equivalent.
- Scripting experience with MSBuild.
- .NET, C#.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with a personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages.
- A modern and dog-friendly office.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our own car wash.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- A wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step-by-step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.