Automated Test Engineer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented Automated Test Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in QA environment and creating automation tests. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in C++ and interpreted languages programming. The person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Creating and maintaining automated test tools, suites and testcases designed to validate game and editor functionality.
- Exploring the integration of automation into the build process for hands-free build validation.
- Exploring the creation of auto-test that can be triggered against specific changelists.
- Exploring potential automation solutions to testing problems.
- Providing reports of results and project status.
- Technical related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (C++ and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc. knowledge of C# will be a plus) and automation.
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a team environment under big pressure of time.
- Experience in game industry will be an advantageous.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.