- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our studio is rapidly growing and we are looking for an HR Partner who will join our dream team! If you are not satisfied with corporate standards and a rigid, top-down course of action, but aim to build the highest quality of HR standards, ones that derive off of the understanding of a company's goals and truly change reality - join us.
- Direct daily cooperation with managers and directors in strategic challenges.
- Supporting teams and taking on various roles (as an adviser, coach, facilitator and mediator).
- Supporting creative and ambitious gaming enthusiasts in improving their competences and boosting their professional development.
- Serving as an expert in building a feedback culture, as well modifying and coordinating the employee appraisal process.
- Taking on change management as well as being responsible for communicating company changes.
- Creating and improving HR processes and tools tailored to the needs of the studio.
- Analyzing needs, creating and implementing diverse HR projects.
- Mutual support of the HR team.
- Fluent command of English.
- At least 5 years in the HR field, including direct cooperation with teams, preferably in a creative and dynamically changing environment.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a stead-on aim to apply the best HR practices.
- The ability of in depth listening, thorough analysis and courageous decision making in complex issues.
- Taking up initiative, being proactive - the ability to take action on emerging challenges, instead of waiting for the solution to arrive.
- The ability to navigate through various perspectives and combine employees’ well-being while supporting the company's strategic goals.
- Openness and sensitivity towards cultural diversity and the ability to foster it.
- A university degree in Psychology or other field of study.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)