- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and passionate Gameplay Designer to join our Gwent: The Witcher Card Game team. If you already have experience in game design and you’ve been playing Gwent, don’t hesitate and apply :)
- Analyzing the data and balancing the game.
- Designing new and re-designing old cards.
- Implementing new content and features.
- Cooperating closely with other teams.
- Creating clear design documentation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a game design role.
- Knowledge and understanding of Gwent and it's mechanics.
- Experience with CCGs or similar strategy titles.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills .
- Passion to play and create video games.
- Being good at Gwent.
- Good technical and math skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.