Junior HR Partner/HR Generalist
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a new Junior HR Partner/HR Generalist to join our team in Cracow and support us in our everyday lives. The person in this position will have a chance to work on a variety of tasks so boredom won’t be a threat :) If you think you’re up for this challenge, send us your CV.
- Handling studio-wide communication.
- Overseeing documents flow (agreements, requests, etc.).
- Organizing various events for our employees.
- Organizing trainings, eg. Polish and English lessons, etc.
- Overseeing perks and benefits (private medical care, Multisport, etc.).
- Taking care of our wellness program - organizing massages, meditation, etc.
- Conducting recruitment processes - from searching the candidates to relocating them to Poland.
- Cooperation with team managers in their everyday lives.
- Taking part in new HR projects that are introduced in our studio.
- 1-2 years experience on similar position.
- Fluent English.
- University degree in psychology, human resources or similar.
- Great organization skills and openness.
- High sense of engagement.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate easily with people.
- Contract of employment and stable employment conditions.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med) and a Multisport card.
- There’s no such thing as tedious work days!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Dog-friendly environment.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.