Tools Programmer (Digital Scapes, Vancouver) - Contract
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our partner, Digital Scapes, is an ambitious video game development studio specialising in AAA console and PC gameplay, development tool creation, asset production, and cloud computing. Located in one of the biggest hubs of the global media industry, Greater Vancouver, they are currently exclusively working with CD PROJEKT RED on Cyberpunk 2077.
We are looking for an experienced programmer to help create tools for the highly anticipated game Cyberpunk 2077. The role is based at Digital Scapes Studios in Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Working with CD Projekt Red’s proprietary Red Engine
- Developing asset pipeline tools and user interfaces to manipulate game assets
- Collaborating with technical and production teams in Poland
- Troubleshooting and maintaining existing tools
- Proficiency in C++
- Demonstrable initiative and drive to produce results
- Ability to define and meet a schedule
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills for working across time zones
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.