Producer/Project Manager (Advertising)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a skilled Producer/Project Manager to work on delivering creative assets for our meaningful advertising projects. You will work alongside our internal Marketing Creative, partner agencies and both in-house and outsource artists. If you want to add a dash of your know-how to our marketing campaign — join us!
- Coordinating advertising assets production.
- Working on static ads (from small, static images needed for social media to OOH needed for LA Figueroa Hotel), online creatives (overs, banners etc), as well as video ads (from short formats like InstaStories to TV ads).
- Gathering requests from marketing team.
- Setting the production pipeline for creative team and delivering all needed files to marketing team in the end.
- Taking over the responsibility of workflow organization, asset management, and pipeline awareness.
- Coordinating work between the marketing team and the in-house production team in regards to timely creation of our advertising.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Day-to-day production management of the outsourcers – mostly advertising agencies.
- Active in finding new outsourcers and building database of outsourcers as well as outsource artists/agencies from all around the world.
- Working side by side with marketing team as well as Creative Directors, Art Directors, Illustrators, Video Editors and Capture Artists as a member of project groups.
- At least 3-year experience in advertisement production (in-house or creative/advertising agencies).
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using project management tools.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Active gamer (nice to have).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)