User Acquisition Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who will be fully focused on our free-to-play project GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. The role will be responsible for running international digital campaigns on both desktop and mobile, analyzing their performance and optimizing media campaign costs. All that in aim to gain the forthcoming players and keep our current ones heavily involved.
- Developing an ongoing strategy for an effective advertising campaign for the mobile and PC versions of GWENT.
- Independently launching media campaigns: analyzing, evaluating and optimizing campaigns' effectiveness.
- Creating performance reports and feedback for media houses in regards to campaign optimization.
- Cooperating with our partners incorporating new tools or solutions which allow reaching out target groups more effectively.
- Determining KPIs for the campaign and creating product User Acquisition strategy with Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Participating in marketing assets creation and optimization.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing performance-driven media campaigns (ideally of the international scale).
- Agency experience or experience as a User Acquisition Manager in game development company (PC or mobile game).
- Expertise in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DV360.
- Fluent English.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online media and new trends in online advertising.
- Pro-activity and ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- Proven industry experience with free-to-play or online/live games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.