Business Travel Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a responsible and well-organized person to join our team and help us travel all around the world. If you already have experience and enjoy organizing business trips, perhaps we’re looking for you? :)
- Organizing business trips - local and abroad (booking hotels, flights, trains, renting cars, etc.)
- Searching for the most optimal connections.
- Taking care of business trips for all our company, including people from different locations.
- Accounting for the expenses in our internal system.
- Supervising invoice flow and filing them in our internal system.
- Cooperating with hotels, negotiating agreements and prices.
- Cooperating with airlines and supervising the company’s loyalty program.
- Supporting emergencies during the trips (eg. cancelled flight, changes in reservations, problems with hotel)
- Preparing reports about the business trips’ costs.
- Supporting our Events team in organizing group trips.
- At least 3 years of experience with organizing business trips.
- Fluent English.
- Passion for organizing trips.
- Very good interpersonal and organisational skill.
- Responsibility and self-reliance
- Being assertive and persistent.
- Contract of employment and stable employment conditions.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Guaranteed independence and responsibility in your work.
- There’s no such thing as tedious work days!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.