- Shanghai, China
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented PR Manager who will act as the China public-facing representative of our studio. If you feel like you have got what it takes to create and implement public relations strategy for our brand - join us!
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with all key media outlets, editors and influencers across China.
- Organizing the daily work of a PR department and external PR agencies in collaboration with global HQ.
- Collaborating with the global team in regards to planning the communication activities both in-house and externally: arranging articles/interviews, posting news, distributing video materials through media etc.
- Managing PR documents with key marketing/feature principles to adjust each game to the local Chinese market trend/needs.
- Cooperating with Global Brand and Event teams in order to organize trades, shows, presences and whole communication strategy connected with said events (key messaging, press packs, presentations, press packs, what is being shown, etc.)
- Conducting daily communication with CD PROJEKT RED global team (based in Warsaw, Poland) to ensure close collaboration and synchronization on global PR activities and company’s strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with brand communications, forums, and social media in the game development industry
- Passion for video games, specifically RPGs and/or online games
- Familiarity with project management tools and process improvement practices.
- Great teamwork skills, proactive approach and self-reliance.
- Ability to travel (international travels).
- Fluent in both English and Chinese Mandarin.
- A modern and relaxed working atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Commercial health care and fitness/gym membership.