Core Gameplay Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a Core Gameplay Programmer to join our team working on Gwent: The Witcher Card Game and help us create new core features and mechanics as well as maintain existing codebase. If you wanna be a part of a very creative and passionate team, don’t hesitate and apply to our studio! :)
- Creating new core features and mechanics.
- Maintaining existing codebase.
- Improving debugging tools / functionality.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
- Optimizing performance of the game servers and client.
- Debugging of gameplay systems in an online setting.
- Owning the core code of the game.
- Experience in end-user gameplay features and visuals.
- 3+ years' experience with Unity and C#.
- Passion for games.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Knowledge and expertise in mobile game development.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.