Senior Graphic Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will bring creativity and uniqueness to our brand strategy. You would be building trends while creating product graphic design as well as inspiring the team with your outstanding concepts. If you are good at translating your ideas into an actual product line and brand identity, apply!
- Conceptualizing and designing branded products, merchandise, packaging, apparel, goodies/gadgets, layouts and other assets hitting our on-brand identity.
- Carrying out actual design work and maintaining graphics standard within the asset production.
- Researching, creating and coming up with innovative design to be applied to the product.
- Sketching and pitching on-brand ideas.
- Validating the finalization of the product.
- Responding to design critique with multiple solutions.
- Working closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, game development teams, Marketing and PR crew to conceptualize creative solutions hitting set margins.
- Working closely with the Graphic Designer Team Lead.
- Providing feedback and supervision for the projects.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 5+ years in industrial/fashion/merchandise graphic design.
- Solid background in print or products graphic design.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Fluent English.
- Outstanding creativity and innovative approach.
- Multi-dimensional thinking towards brand awareness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Openness to sharing knowledge.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have
- The 'consumer-centric' - experience as an in-house creative.
- Drawing skills either for pitching the ideas or for preparing custom illustrations for the designs.
- Familiarity with any of 3d software.
- Passion for games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Candidates are asked to add a portfolio to their application.
Selected candidates will be asked to perform the test.