- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a quality-focused and well-organized Release Manager to support us on our current and upcoming projects and to take part in all global product releases. You will cooperate with the internal stakeholders involved in the product launch and take part in organizing the whole process. Your task will include submissions to first-party console manufacturers, overseeing compliance certification process and working with partners on the publishing process on multiple platforms.
- Taking an active part in the overall product launch process.
- Interfacing with Global Release Manager to ensure successful product release.
- Coordinating communication and key dates between various development and publishing groups.
- Ensuring proper communication flow between external partners and the development team, coordinating and negotiating development plans, exceptions, sales/mkt/publishing content, as well as releases.
- Scheduling and coordinating quality control and external certification process across multiple platforms and products.
- Submitting builds to external partners inside and out, and overseeing all aspects of external build certification.
- Creating and managing the release checklist.
- Assisting with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Providing reports on release progress.
- Working closely with dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams on identifying and resolving risk related to releases.
- Working closely with Live Ops team to coordinate and publish frequent builds, hotfixes, and patches.
- Knowledge of the game development process and exposure to working with shipped and live titles.
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of console, PC or mobile platform game testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Experience in releasing software on Sony and Microsoft platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical orientation.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with/knowledge of Rating Agencies (PEGI, ESRB) guidelines.
- Experience with build and release processes for a Software as a Service product.
- Experience with Microsoft, Sony and/or other platforms submission protocols and digital storefronts.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.