- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
As a Tools Programmer, you will be working on the core tools within the Red Engine pipeline in order to help us deliver the highest quality possible. The perfect candidate should be an experienced programmer with hands-on knowledge of tools development to work on the tools and pipelines for our online game.
- Developing and extending our core tools for RedEngine.
- Working with an existing code base to increase the quality of implementation, performance and usability.
- Maximizing the team’s production efficiency through various pipeline and tool improvements.
- Collaborating with all the development teams to enhance the tools and toolchains.
- Working closely with our artists, designers and programmers to develop easy-to-use technologies.
- 3+ years of professional experience (preferably in the games industry).
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Solid experience with UI frameworks.
- Strong ability to analyze and extend existing code.
- Strong balance of technical, aesthetic, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to filter diverse feedback from artists, designers and programmers, and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
Experience in multiplayer games development.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees