- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
We are searching for a Game Designer who would help us design and deliver engaging experiences of the highest quality within our online game. An ideal candidate would be an all-rounder with strong skills in one of the relevant areas: gameplay, system usability or technical design.
- Proposing fun and innovative designs, following the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensuring that the gameplay functionality, gameplay systems and the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the games industry (preferably AAA).
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative game mechanics.
- Proficiency in communicating own concepts clearly, including creating project documentation.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with first-person perspective shooters or multiplayer games.
- Understanding production pipelines and ability to specify features for system programmers.
- Independence, self-discipline and good self-organization skills.
- Openness to changes, passion for games and a good sense of humour are appreciated!
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees