Junior UI Designer (in-house contract)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
The role is temporary - 6-month contract. There's a possibility of contract extension but it depends on our needs. Please, remember about it when applying.
- Working closely with UI Artists and UI programmers, as well as developers from other disciplines, to implement UI solutions.
- Implementing and maintaining UI assets in the game's engine.
- Communicating scenarios, interactions and designs to the team.
- Testing and debugging UI content.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- Any experience with UI development.
- Ability to do layout designs with provided tools.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Js or similar
- Knowledge of anchor/layout design for different aspect ratios.
- Understanding of different input systems.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- C#/C++/Java programming skills.
- Good understanding of graphics optimization practices.
- Knowledge about the Cyberpunk genre.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.